POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : walking on the (green) moon : Re: walking on the (green) moon Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:28:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: walking on the (green) moon
From: C J
Date: 13 Feb 2001 11:04:23
Message: <3a895b07$1@news.povray.org>
Very nice, but the stickman is stiff. I read an article in game developer
about a natural walking bi-ped animation. If I remember corectly, you will
need to roll the foot during the animation a little more, more bend to the
knee, it needs hips that pivot/swivel (yes even with males), and the upper
torso needs to move to the swinging of the arms.
If I can find the article I will scan and upload some of the diagrams.

--
C.J. POV User
PRSG (POV Ray Study Gallery)